.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, September 29, 2008

While the Cat's away .. the mice did play!




Well they're back!
And yup, the mice did play
while the cat was away!
The hubby & youngest son, Alex, went camping overnight and squirrel hunting!
(No worries, no squirrels were harmed)


Alex took some photos and will try to upload them a little later this week.

While they were away, I did get my scrap on a little......

The next few cards are quick cards
I put together to send to the troops so that
they'd have cards to send to their
families for birthdays & anniversaries.
(I'll be making more for Christmas & Halloween!)


and here are two quick ATC's I made for a swap!

I did a layout too, but can't post it yet until a a DT call I submitted it in ends.

Wish me luck on the DT call.





2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the ATCs! Good luck on your call :)

Leslie

Kimmie said...

Best of luck on that DT call.. who was it for?