.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Countdown has begun

We'll I've been absolutely buried with projects this week. I've been working on the sb album that this fella (JOE) has hired me to do for his wife as a secret. Additionally, I've been sewing a pair of camo pants for youngest son. Hubby is taking him camping overnight and they're going squirrel hunting. The pants were finished last night .... sooooo many pockets....... so many broken needles! Sooooo glad that mess is done, but now I have to make the shirt. Oh well atleast I have a little more time to get that done. They're heading out tonight to get an early start in the morning and by golly I'm gonna stay home and scrap my butt off! I've been so missing the papercuts. LOL! So hopefully, I can get some new creations up.


Oh and I've tried my hand at digi. That's a first for me! The first one I did I used a template ... kinda just rearrange the elements and drop the pictures in, but my second one was an absolute freehand creation.
THIS IS MY FIRST ONE.....
THIS IS MY SECOND ONE.....
So that's my update for what it's worth!
Hope everyone has a wickedly wonderful weekend!
Scrappy

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I'm lovin your digi work! Keep it up!

Leslie said...

I love both the digi LOs! The butterfly one is beautiful!
L