.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Whew! I'm Glad That's Over!

What a week it has been so far! So much has happened!


Some of you already know that I organize a group that raises funds and aids in budget needs for my local library. We just wrapped up our annual silent auction ... and it was great! I think it went well, but all I can say is WHEW I'm glad it's over! A lot of work goes into fundraising. I was pleased that several of my cards and notecards that I put in the auction sold and did quite well. YEAH!


Moving right along, today was also the close of a Design Team call we had running at ScrapbookSuppliesDirect.com. There were ooooooooddles of awesome creations submitted, but I had the unfortunate task of picking JUST ONE! I mean, come on... ONE?!?! There seriously was some great stuff.
Well, I just wanted to take a moment to tell CHRISTINE (aka: ScrappyGal) Congrats for getting the first DT spot. Hope over to SSD or check out her blog and wish her well.



Oh and toot toot, of sorts! I've got my first official album to do for someone. This fella wants me to do a complete album to chronicle the relationship w/his now wife. It's a secret though! He plans on having it to display when they renew their vows. He wants to make it a centerpiece so she can look at it and say 'what's this.' He ultimately wants to make her cry! I guess in this instance I'll enable him. LOL! But I'm so stoked about getting this chance.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You won o nmy blog girl!

Unknown said...

Hey! That album sounds like fun. I'd love to see it on your blog, but I'm guessing that probably won't happen if it's a secret!

I also wanted to let you know that those images of the pig went to the first two commenters. Sorry! :( Keep an eye on my blog, as I am going to be putting up some more image give aways soon, always trying to downsize. You know how it goes.

illyse said...

Congrats to Christine for getting the DT spot on Scrapbook Supplies Direct. Susan, you made a good choice. She will do a great job!! Yea for you on making a wedding album. How fun and what a sweet guy for thinking to do that!!

scrappygal said...

OMG..you stinker...that Pic looks familiar..but I need to grow my long hair baCk..I miss it. Thanks for the shoult out..YOU ROCK :)''I a so happy to be on your DT !