.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh NO he didn't!

No he didn't remember our 9 year anniversary!
Not a word, no a card, not nothing about our anniversary!
I didn't expect anything except for it to be remembered!
I would have even been estatic about a card.
Ok, he did say something about it,
but it was 11:30 at night and what he said was...
"I'd tell you happy anniversary, but I'm too tired."
I just don't really think that counts!
This just chaps my ass!
It just makes me feel unappreciated for all the crap
that I put up with all of the other days.
oh and the poll results ........
66% said yes he'd remember
23% said he wouldn't remember
Thanks for casting your votes ...
keeping up with ya'll is what made it fun for me!
Thanks for letting me rant!

2 comments:

illyse said...

awwww... that's so sad.. I'm sorry for you!! Here's a giant HAPPY ANNIVERSARY from me so everyone reading this blog can see... You are a nice person and deserve to be recognized and appreciated for all that you do, not to mention LOVED!!! I luv ya!! :)

scrappygal said...

:0( So sorry..Illyse is right. You do a lot of good and have a big heart. You are appreciated !