.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm feelin LOVED !!!!

I received this wicked blog award from Tina of ScrappinGalz.



Tina's such a great crafter, you really should check out her blog and let her know just how much you love her works!

Wish her some luck while you're there .... she's trying out for ScrapbookSuppliesDirect's Design Team!!!

Well, here is what you have to do when you receive this award.....

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

My list of very talented women in no particular order because I love everyone equally.

3 comments:

Loreen said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me =)

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks! I appreciate it!

illyse said...

Thanks for nominating me... I am still catching up on my blogging, emails etc.. I will add the link, etc. soon!! You are so sweet!!