.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

ONE HOT CHICK!!!!!

We'll here's my *quick* card for August and September classes at my LSS.
This CHICK is just so darn hot! A single stamp that is absolutely adorable.
This adorable stamp is made by Imaginisce and sold as a single, or you can buy the series for many more possibilities.

-----> If you like this stamp, leave a comment. <-----
Link to your site & mention this hot chick blog candy!
ONE person will be picked at random
on August 15th!
Due to shipping costs, I can only ship within the USA.

10 comments:

scrappygal said...

ooh cute... not home right now,but I will go back and link this on my blog later tonight :)

Patti H said...

what a cute stamp. I have that one but never thought to make cards with it. Love your cards

Kristina said...

Those cards are adorable!! Love the colors of your blog....HOT!!!

vannasmom said...

very cute!!
the cvards are way cute too , great color combo!!

Unknown said...

Hello I linked to my blog and left some information about your site and the DT call there as well. I really like the Hot Chick card great job on this. Oh I also love your music on your blog. Have a great day.

Jan
www.janrogers1968.blogspot.com

Loreen said...

That little chickie is adorable! Great cards =)

Unknown said...

Very cute! I like the colors you used.

Breann said...

love the hot chick! wish i were close enough to take your class!

Scrappy Doo 2 u said...

Well the winner has been chosen via Random.Org.
#8 is the lucky number, that would be BREANN.
Send me your mailing addy and I'll ship it out Monday!

MImibean said...

Too late for the giveaway but wanted to leave a comment on the card!!! So stinkin' cute. Love the bird.

L