.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh one of my pet peeves & a lighter note

Today is a RANT day!

Firstly, my boys are driving me buggy! They're at each other and doing everything they can to get on my absolute last nerve......... I just wanna choke 'em! I know that's an idle threat, but man, they're really outta control today. If I ground them, then I get stuck home with even more of their bs .... so who really loses when they get grounded?

Secondly, I gotta tell ya gals, if you've ever gone to the grocery store only to come out and find that some dummy has PARKED infront of the buggy return blocking you from being able to RETURN A FREAKIN BUGGY? We'll in the last month that's happend THREE TIMES! Today was the last straw! I got my silent revenge! I loaded my groceries in the car calmly as the mid-teen woman left her car and went into the store. I figured she was either going into the grocery to the bank or to grab a few items. Either way, I KNEW I had to act fast if I was gonna have time to pull it off. I calmly parked my buggy by her door of her car. I moved my car do a differnt spot in the lot and then immediately went around and collected as many buggies as I could and parked them around her car. I was hoping that this IDIOT would stop and wonder why buggies were surrounding her car and realize that maybe it's because she BLOCKED the buggy return. I wish I was able to surround her car, but didn't have enough time. Either way when she came out she had this puzzled look on her face, but the IDIOT just got in her car and drove off .... leaving the buggies RIGHT THERE! Made me feel a little better, but I would have felt ALOT better if I would have inconvenienced her!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!

Okay I'm better now!

On a much happier note, I want to remind you that if you haven't already tried for my blog candy, you have until the 15th to do so. Also, ScrapbookSuppliesDirect has their Guest Designer call opened until the 15th also, so hop on over and give it a shot. What do you have to lose?
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I'm off to turn today into a better day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. You are too funny. That sounds like something I would have tried to do.... late at night. But fortunately here, parking lots are set up in such a way that it's impossible for that to happen. Maybe you should move here. lol! :)

illyse said...

I am cracking up at that "buggy revenge"! That is hilarious!! She is obviously too dumb to realize that she is dumb!!!LOL!!!