.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

HOT CHICK gets a new home!

Well I’ve got so much going on that I didn’t have a chance to draw a winner for the Little Chick Stamp by Imaginisce yesterday …. But I did it today! I had 8 comments and I used RANDOM.ORG to select a number 1-8. It chose a number and the person with that comment is the winner. With that out of the way…….



----------------------------------------
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 8
Timestamp: 2008-08-16 23:42:23 UTC

-----------------------------------------

The 8th comment was made by BREANN!

Congratulations BREANN, send me your addy next
time you're on tally and I'll drop it in the mail the very next day!


Can't wait to see what you create with it!

1 comments:

scrappygal said...

congrats Breann !