.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOW! You hate these phone calls.....

.....you know the ones! The ones that leave you with that feeling in the pit of your stomach. The ones that either someone is in the hospital and is very sick, or that someone has just died.

I got one of these calls today, but it has me wondering more about the incident. My cousin was found hanging in a tree, but was still barely alive. He was taken to the hospital and put on life support.

My sister was the one who made the call, but she informed me he had been taken off life support (not sure if it's because he no longer needs it, or because they're allowing him to die).

I don't know and it's driving me crazy. I don't know if he's still alive, was this self inflicted, who called 911? So many questions and NO answers!!!



And in the shadow notes, I just celebrated my BLOG-iversary with over hits!!! Thanks everyone!

1 comments:

Kimmie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. How are you doing?