.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GO NOW! IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

It's not to late! Cast your vote toward Decision 2008! Who will be our next President? Will it be McCain or Obama.

My husband went this morning and cast his vote, but not before standing in a line that was about an hour and a half long! Sheesh, makes for a miserable start to ANY morning! I however was able to wait until after my class at my LSS. I went and guess what .... no lines, no waiting. I was in and out within 5 minutes! This was much more painless (for me) than the media hyped it up to be! I strongly believe that our local media had put the fear into everyone so much that they all ran first thing this morning. I'm just glad its over, now the waiting begins!

Who will be our next President? Will it be McCain or Obama?

Feel free to share your political opinions!

0 comments: