.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well Poooh & a Whoo Hoo!

First the well poooooh! I didn't make the TallyScrapper DT, but that sure won't discourage me from trying again AND Again. Persistence pays off for stalkers (sometimes). I just realize that I was up against some really talented gals! So to those gals that make the DT ... CONGRATULATIONS and I can't wait to see what you bring us for your tour of duty.

Now the Whoo Hoo! On my challenge I participated in about "HAPPINESS IS..." on Tally....... I placed second. Not first, but I had some stiff competition! Whoo hoo! Still happy with second!

I've also just noticed that GutterGirlz has their new prompt in play! Hmmmmm, has my wheels turning .... so many possibilities! Check them out!

0 comments: