.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag.... I'm It!

Hit with a nomination for the.... BRILLIANT WEBLOG PREMIO 2008 Award. I was nominated by Illyse for this awesome award ..... check it out ... isn't it cool!



Here’s some rules we must follow though …..


  • Post the logo on your blog.

  • Add a link to the person who awarded you (this would be me, Scrappy)

  • Nominate 7 other worthy bloggers.

  • Add links to their blogs on yours.

  • Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


Let’s have some fun!


Thank you Illyse for brightening my day and my blog.

I nominate……

  1. Donna. She’s an awesome gal who does some amazing altered arts. You’ve just got to check her out and she’s on Etsy. She runs a website called PaperTreasures.com

  2. MissySue. She’s a great person and awesome mother! I met her on PaperTreasures.com

  3. Kimmie. She’s a bella beauty! I met her on TallyScrapper. Oh so sweet.

  4. Loreen. I just discovered this blog and thin it’s great. She’s a new friend I hope will become an old friend.

  5. GutterGirlz. This is an awesome group. They host challenges to let your inner demons out! They've done some pretty kewl things with pantyhose I tell ya!

  6. Sarah. She's got some great cards and is a kindred spirit (loves Stampin Up, a SAHM of two kids just like me). She's got some great blog candy right now too (blog banner).

  7. Inkster. Cause she always seems to be havin' fun and creating something!

Leave me a comment so I know that you were here! Hugs to all my peeps that keep me postin!


~Susan

3 comments:

Donna DiTusa said...

Congrats Scrappy and thanks for the nomination!

illyse said...

Hey there!! Just stopping by to say hello.. Be back again soon!
Have a happy scrappy day!

Unknown said...

Awww - thanks! I appreciate it! What is your first name? I'd like to add it under the award on my side bar. :)