.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Naked Cowboy

Today was a difficult day at my LSS (Local Scrap Store) for a teacher! We were creating a tin with cards ..........









While teaching the class ..... guess who rode by the store..... a NAKED COWBOY!


We'll he wasn't completely naked, but apparently he had gone to the saddle club down the street and was riding his horse back home in his boxers! Guess he got hot. He was traveling w/his friend (who was also riding a horse, but he was clothed). I just hope this wan't a hometown version of BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN! ANYWAY, it's really hard to keep the ladies focused on the class when they're gettin a free peek at a sweaty cowboy! This is one of those moments I wish I had my camera with me. I didn't, so you'll have to settle with the cheeky fella above! LOL!!!! Who'da thought!

0 comments: