.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Invisible .......

I participated in this TALLY challenge recently were we were inspired to create a layout base on High school. The challenge required us to utilize music from our high school years as a building block for the layout. I chose a song called INVISIBLE by Ronnie James Dio. I submitted my entry into the contest and it placed first. This was my greatest accomplishment so far on Tally! It's a great group of gals.


Here's the layout & a close up of the journaling.... be ye warned, it contains the F*bomb...


As you will read, my high school years were not fun. This layout symbolizes the pain I went through.
JOURNALING READS:
I tried so hard to enjoy high school, but so many of you tried to screw it up! I wasn’t like you, I didn’t play the same sports and I wasn’t involved in the same activities. I didn’t fit into your clique. You tried to torture me for your entertainment. You tried with all your might to hurt me and often times you did! One of you even took something that didn’t belong to you …. I didn’t want to give it and now I can never get it back. You turned me into a shell of a girl. You pushed me into depression and self destruction until I just wanted to die. You stole from me those high school years that most treasure. I only wanted to become ………INVISIBLE. I found solace in the repetitious playing of this heavy metal song by Dio! It made me take look deep within myself. I worked through my misery that you brought me. The lyrics still resonate within me. Payback came, but not by my hand. I wanted you to hurt, like you hurt me! FUCK YOU for all the pain! FUCK YOU for all the humiliation! Time was YOUR dealer. You righteous people who were destined to be succeed and be famous became drunks, perverts, thieves and losers!Where’s Your clique now? My circle is unbroken!
THE PULL OUT TAG CONTAINS HAND WRITTEN JOURNALING & CD OF SONG. JOURNALING ON PULL OUT TAG IS LYRICS .... The intro to the song starts of like this......
If your circle stays unbroken then you’re a lucky man …. Cause it never, never, never has for me. In the place of a virgin, lies the chalice of a soul … and it’s likely you might find the answer there ……… Invisible.

1 comments:

Glenda T. said...

totally love your take on the Gutter Girlz challenge!! I hear ya sistah!!! And what do men have???