.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, June 23, 2008

DT Calls and I tried to answer!




We'll I really want to be on a Design Team that is active! I have pulled this creation together based on guidelines established by GutterGirlz.


The theme is I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN (Shania Twain song) and must incorporate panty hose. All the gals layouts that I saw were great. They were sexy. I dont have that hot little bod some of those gals do and am not really a girlie girl. With this in mind it helped me create the following layout for their challenge. I took the liberty to show the 'other' side of being a woman...... maybe you'll get a kick out of it. I love to place humor in layouts when I can.


Let me know what you think.

8 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

heh heh I like your take on things!! I don't know HOW, but I went from a 36D to a 36 long... lol Not new, but I think it's funny.

Unknown said...

Hey I dont have a hot looking bod either, its all about whats inside i reckon, fantastic layout :)

latte_grande said...

LOVE what you came up with for the challenge!!

Donna DiTusa said...

Great job Scrappy, good luck!

ChristyR said...

i love it and so relate able!

Michelle said...

love your take on the challenge!love the layout!

Unknown said...

haha glad to see im not the only one making a non girly page for the challenge ;)

{Shirley} said...

glad you came and created in the gutter with us!! LOVE how this layout turned out!!