.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Q & A with Tally's INKSTER

Q & A with Tally's INKSTER

INKSTER: How long have you been scrapping?
MY REPLY: I started just before the birth of my first child in 1997. I was dishearted due to the product limits in the industry after about a year and gave it up. In 1999 I discovered the industry had flourished with millions of products, techniques and the possibilities were only limited by MY creativity. The scrapper in me was reborn!

INKSTER: What products can u absolutely NOT live without
MY REPLY: I'd have to say my cutterpede, my adhesive, and stamp sets. Although I'd never give ANY of it up!

INKSTER: Whats is your fave snack while scrapping?
MY REPLY: Beverage would be either Vault or Coffee. Snack Food would have to be PB Crackers

INKSTER: Do you prefer crops or scrapping alone?
MY REPLY: I mostly scrap alone, otherwise I loose my train of thought and gab too much. Although I do like my crops!

INKSTER: Whats your fave scrappy brand?
MY REPLY: I have numerous favorites. For Papers it's Cosmo Cricket & Karen Foster. For Adhesives its Glue Dots or Herma, For Papercutters I chose Cutterpede. I haven't found too much stuff that I don't like. If I narrow it down to just one brand............. TIM HOLTZ PRODUCTS!!!

INKSTER: Have you ever been on a design team?
MY REPLY: Yes. Presently on two different web-sites and I teach at my LSS, as well as offer private classes.

INKSTER: What colors do u find yourself using most often
MY REPLY: I try to very it, but find myself using more earthtones and blues/aquas.

INKSTER: Whats your position on using gluestick?
MY REPLY: Hate 'em! I think they are messy & don't adhere as well. Maybe it's just the brands that I've tried, but I just don't bother with them.

INKSTER: Do you scare yourself with the scrap shopping or overshopping?
MY REPLY: Heck yeah! I always spend way more than I want to and always have to do some creative finances to get what I want. DH does not financially support my habit (I keep it that way so he can not ever throw the cost back at me since I am a SAHM). If I don't buy anything except adhesive now .... I'll have enough stuff to fill over 20 SB BOOKS!

INKSTER: Minibooks or single layouts?
MY REPLY: Although I tend to create layouts instead of mini-books, I don't limit myself. I create ATC's, Cards, Mini-books, layouts, and an assortment of altered arts.

INKSTER: Ice cream or cupcakes?
MY REPLY: Most definitely ice cream. Cupcakes are good, but I like to savor the flavor and I eat the cupcake too fast. So I scream for Ice Cream.

1 comments:

Kris Loya said...

this is SO awesome! THanks for answering i loved your answers and the colors you used too. Very cute!!
The little kitty on ur sidebar is just darling too!