.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

* G E T F E L T U P * Challenge

We’ll I’ve decided to host yet another scrapbook challenge online.

*** GET FELT UP ***

This one is revolving around the use of felt.

It will run on Tally from 6/1 – 6/20
(Prize will be mailed by 6/25, and will be chosen & mailed by me)

Up for grabs on this challenge is an assortment of felt cut-outs

AND

A special addition ----- but I'll let that be a surprise!

CONGRATULATIONS LAURAJEAN

for her winning submission...

The same challenge is also running on a different website
I moderate at, ScrapbookSuppliesDirect.com from 6/1 – 6/30/2008.

If you wish to double your chances AND POSSIBLY YOUR PRIZES,
Register where I moderate … tell ‘em ScrappyDoo2u sent you!
Any contest won on ScrapbookSuppliesDirect
Will be selected and mailed by the site owner.

1 comments:

Laurajean said...

Wow, I'm showcased on your blog...thank you :o) That challenge was alot of fun, thanks for doing it :o)