.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So much news!!!!!

Well there’s been a lot going on and I just haven’t had a chance to get around here to boast and roast! So I think I'll do it over the next couple days! However I do have a couple pretty amazing things to share with you for now!

I'll start with something I wanted to do some time back, but just never got around to doing! I'm so behind right now! Ok, so even thought it’s now February, I just wanted to showcase the wonderful handcrafted cards I received for Christmas. I treasured them!


^ Dorothy's Card

MissySue's Card ^


^ Kimmie's Card

Donna's Card ^



Thanks gals for the wonderful handcrafted cards Ladies!


Secondly, ScrapbookSuppliesDirect.com (SSD) has a new Designer! I’d like to introduce to you Cristal, commonly known as Pinky and she's one hot scrappin mama! Please make welcome Pinky to the team!


Thirdly, SSD is taking on something new! A stamp of the month club for those that LOVE stamping!!! Our first sponsor is CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS! We are so gracious to have their support….. Thank you Lori! Details will be in an upcoming post about the Club.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoooo so exciting!!!!!!!

illyse said...

How cool!!! Congrats Pinky!
Hi Susan.. just popped over to say hello!!

Susan said...

Cool cards..and congrats to Pinky..I am feeling out of the loop Susan.do you own a company??Forgive me for being so out of it!

Cowspotdog said...

Woo hoo - well done Pinkie - have fun with this