.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Congrats and a big THANK YOU!

I've been secretly searching for some great card designers. Although I made a post on ScrapbookSuppliesDirect, I didn't run any official call for card designers.

What this is all about is.....


I'm organizing a new group called STAMP OF THE MONTH CLUB (SOTMC) at SSD. This is something new and I honestly hope it will grow. I'll announce more on the SOTMC in my next post. Right now, I've got the daunting task of announcing the gals who have been selected to participate in the maiden month of SOTMC.

Right now we have an awesome sponsor, Clear Dollar Stamps! If you haven't visited Lori's site, what are you waiting for? She's got some of the cutest stamps I've ever seen! Many thanks to Lori for being our sponsor!!!
Now .... I'd like to offer my Congrats to....

and then there's

Bree with From There to Here

(whom I wasn't able to snag a picture of yet)

If you'd like to see their wonderful creations, please hop on over (after you finish reading up) and check out their blogs.

So Bree & Lorelie if you will please send me your mailing address I will get your stamp set right out so you can get your scrappin goodness.

I'd like to thank everyone who submitted entries to the search.

3 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Woooo hooo thank you I am honored!!!

scrappygal said...

Oh congrats girls...woohoo for you!

Lorelie Kim said...

YIPPIE!!! Thank you for selecting me...a true honor!! Can't wait to see what you come up with, Bree!!