.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hit the brakes & a Whoo Hooo!

WOW is Christmas getting ever so close! It's only 12 days away!!!! What happened, it was just Thanksgiving, then I blinked! I haven't even started my shopping... how awful is that! I just told the husband that tomorrow I wanted to have some time to get a few goodies for under the tree!


I'm proud of my fellas too, they put the Christmas Tree up all by themselves! We'll actually my youngest did nearly ALL the work!!! He's such a hard worker!

HIT THE BRAKES ..... I'm getting older! I'll be turning 38 next week. EEEEK! I remember when I used to think that was old, now it's my turn! It just all seems a blur after 30. Everything seems to have flown by and the kids are getting older right before my eyes! {sigh}

On another note, I WON A CONTEST TODAY!!!! WHOO HOO!!!! I have been trying the Advent Contest on GinaK's blog. It's so easy... Just pop in there daily, check the new post. Leave a response and then check back the next day to see who won! Check out my goodness....Isn't it just dandy!!! Pop on over and give it a shot, she's doing this until December 24th!!!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the tree!

Feel free to use that sketch if you want to. I can't get to the site you linked in the comment. It asks for my login info. No biggie though, I trust ya!