.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A week In Review & What's In the Coming Week

Wow .... Lots of thing have been happening and there's more to come!

My youngest son turned NINE and my parents came to visit!
I so love 'em dearly, but when they come to town it's like the Hatfield & the McCoys!
[so much dislike between my husband and parents]
Some of you already know!

Anyhow, my boys had a blast eating, swimming, haning out with the g-parents. My youngest got some videos, pokemon cards
(ughhh, I just don't get those things),
toys and lots of hugs!
I always hate it when they have to leave, but all good things must come to an end. Besides that ... I'm planning a trip to visit them and my grandmother in November sometime.

I didn't get to scrap much, well actually none at all.
That royally stinks because I've got to work on an album for someone. I've got lots more to do, but quite honestly it's difficult when you don't know the faces you're looking at and none of the photos are dated. Oh well, just means I have to meet with him often and get relative info to keep scrapping. I have an impending deadline though of around the first week in November ... SO I BETTER STAY BUSY ON IT!

ScrapbookSuppliesDirect.com has yet another Guest Designer call out to reign during the month of November. Deadline for submissions for this call is October 15 (which is rapidly approaching). Oh, and I've seen the new SSD kit that is going to be released soon. IT'S SPOOKTACULAR! Pop on over to SSD and check them out, sign up AND make sure you sign up for the newsletter. Kit details will be in the newsletter, as well as the 2nd Annual HALLOWEEN HOOPLA!

I've got a full day ahead of me on Monday, my LSS class is full to capacity! I'm so excited because this will definitely make the trip much more bearable. The class is on BO Bunny's "Family" word album. I'll have to snap some pictures of it later!

Oh and lastly, my bloggy is soon to be celebrating it's one year anniversary!
Whoo hooo!
Thanks for putting up with me this long!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Congrats on coming up on 1 year

Leah's Crafty Life said...

glad the children enjoyed the visit :) my DD is almost 12 and still into those cards... ;)