.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Don't Mess with my TOOT TOOT!

Don't Mess with My Toot Toot!

(FLASHBACK... I actually think that was a lyric in a song some time long ago).



Alright, here we go ... a few posts back I told you that I had applied for a Design Team. I never told you who I applied with out of fear of jinxing myself, which seems to happen anytime I get excited about something. Soooooooo, now that's it's said and done ....

I MADE THE TEAM (whoop whoop) !


Just as soon as their products arrive, I can begin designing for SPARKLE N SPRINKLE.





I can't wait! My wheels are turning now, but I can't do anything until THEIR goods arrive. As Tom Petty would say..... "waiting is the hardest part."


So with that said.... WHOOP WHOOP!


I love making cards so I think that this will be a great fit into my RDA of papercrafting.
I'm off to prepare my first mini order with them.



------------


And theres blog candy out there too!

It's ending TODAY so hurry and leave a comment.


has a treat to tempt you with!

Check it out!

5 comments:

illyse said...

Congrats to you Susan!! I am so scrappy happy for you!! Yea!! That is great and what a cute name for a DT! I just love that.. "Sparkle and Sprinkle"!

Laurajean said...

WOOHOO Susan....that is AWESOME news, I will have to go and check them out, wtg girl ;o)

Laurajean said...

Congratulations Susan....that is frickin' awesome news girl ;o) I will have to check them out....wtg girl ;o)

Unknown said...

Toot! Congratulations, girlfriend!! I can't wait to see what you create!

Lorie said...

Congratulations girl! DT's are a lot of fun! Get to work...lol!