.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Blonde + Roller Skates = Double Fracture

Yup ....I'll probably go roller skating again, being how us blondes are known for not being toooo bright! I used to absolutely love going skating. Even though I fell, I did really good (no kidding). I was skating forwards, backwards and turning and it had been 12+ yrs. I know, I know.... I still fell. Honestly though it was while exiting from the smooth rink to the new carpeting ....... it was like hitting the brakes on the wheels although the top half of me still had the momentum !!!!

Oh, went back to the dr yesterday. He said that it has a definite fracture and possibly another one and a piece of the elbow broke off and is just floatin' 'round in there. Hmmmm, that can't be good!

So yeah ... I'll probably go back,maybe next time I wont fall down and go boom. Besides, what kind of example would I be sending my boys if I fell and didn't stand up, dust myself off and try again!

0 comments: