.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Update on Roxy

I believe that Roxy had a good day today. She might have had another seizure today, though. I had my oldest keeping an eye on her while she went potty and he came inside to get me and told me she fell down again. When I got to her, she wasn’t dazed, BUT she was lying down. As I approached she stood up.

I honestly can’t afford to medicate her to stop the seizures especially if it’s more than $20/month. Especially since she ALREADY has the body masses that we believe is cancer.

We just are taking things one day at a time, but if you recall she was having it rough with husband. Since I broke down and told him about her condition and he saw her fall out yesterday, he has been so much nicer to her.

0 comments: